How to Select A Commercial Landscaping Company Calgary, AB
Norse Landscapes Provides Expert, Year-Round Service For Different Property Types
Calgary, AB commercial property owners and managers expect and deserve reliable, expert service when it comes to commercial landscape design and maintenance. With Norse Landscapes, you have a proven commercial landscape partner with years of experience and expertise for your landscaping construction and ongoing needs. No matter the type of commercial property, our teams have experience in providing you with reliable service and great care for your property.
Selecting the right commercial landscape design company in Calgary, AB means doing some careful planning and asking the right questions. Here’s how to start.
- What Services Do You Need?
We understand that each property is unique and special. Each customer has its own needs and expectations. Before selecting a commercial landscaping company Calgary AB, you should be sure to determine what services you are seeking.
At Norse Landscapes, we offer the following commercial landscape design, maintenance and landscaping construction services:
- Basic lawn maintenance service, such as lawn care (mowing, weeding, aerating, trimming, leaf removal), tree and shrub maintenance including pruning and crown management, and plant and flower bed management, including rotating seasonally appropriate species and colors
- Tree service, including removal of dead, diseased or broken branches and trees, trimming and pruning
- Herbicide and pesticide application
- Professional irrigation management and maintenance
- Soil analysis
- Landscape construction
- Snow removal
- Golf course maintenance and repairs
- Disaster cleanup
- Spring cleanup of storm drains and gutters, including debris pickup
- What Training Does the Team Have?
With your investment, you want to be sure the right team of professionals is looking after your commercial property. At Norse Landscapes, we bring 45 years of experience in commercial landscape management to the table. We employ a crew of 20 employees during the winter to keep properties clear of snow and ice and operating efficiently. In the summer, our team grows to more than 30 to handle the demands and rigors of seasonal lawn and property maintenance.
Our team includes professionals with the education, training, and certification necessary for modern commercial landscaping. Our team includes landscape designers, horticulturalists, agronomists and certified equipment operators.
We are proud members of the Western Canada Turfgrass Association, the Snow & Ice Maintenance Association (SIMA), and the Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association (LANTA).
We use modern, new equipment, from mowers to skid-steer loaders to graders to plows to street sweeps, to ensure your property is handled with the best tools to get the job done right.
- Experienced Pros
Your commercial landscaping company Calgary should be experienced in maintaining the type of property you oversee. At Norse Landscapes, our clients include:
- Large commercial properties
- Golf courses
- Condominium complexes
- Apartment buildings
- Residential properties
- Community properties such as parks and recreation areas
Whether your business is a small site or one with many acres, we work with you to understand your property’s needs. We’ll assess the property and provide you with a written estimate of the one-time and ongoing services we recommend. Contact us today for a free quote.